For women who may not require the intensity and full immersion of our Signature Residential Treatment program, Our Hope offers an Intensive Outpatient Treatment program (IOP) that provides flexibility to pursue recovery within your existing routine. Similar to our Residential Treatment program, IOP provides compassionate, therapeutic care in our dignified, home-like setting in a historic West Michigan neighborhood.
While most women who choose IOP live within driving distance of Our Hope, this is not a requirement. In fact, space permitting, we offer limited short-term lodging at an additional fee for those who live farther away or just need some time away from their current living situations.Why Outpatient Treatment?
- Less intensity and more flexibility – A woman may not need the intensity and full immersion of Residential Treatment. In this case, or in the case of a woman who cannot commit to time away from her family, job or school, IOP at Our Hope provides expert treatment that enables her to live at home or stay in the workforce or school, while dramatically increasing the chances of success in her recovery.
- Step-down support – For any woman who has completed Residential Treatment at Our Hope or elsewhere, we encourage IOP treatment at Our Hope to provide continuing therapeutic recovery support.
- Customized to meet each woman's needs, but typically involves weekly programming, with three to four-hour sessions three days per week for 8 to 12 weeks, including group therapy, psychoeducational programs, and individual counseling
- Optional services, including Reiki and yoga, are offered at no additional cost to women in IOP
- Engagement in the residence, including meals with other women who are either living in the house or participating in IOP with you
- Involvement in the outside women’s recovery community, including 12-Step programs and meetings
- Ongoing support following treatment, including the connections made with alumnae and our continuing care services
- Space permitting, short-term lodging, including room and board, is available at an additional cost for those who don't live in West Michigan or would like some time away from home to fully focus on recovery.
- Monthly information and education groups for families and loved ones led by one of our Clinical Therapists are included in the cost of a woman's IOP at no additional charge.
Ready to take the next step in your recovery? We’re ready to help. Contact us to learn more about Intensive Outpatient Treatment and pricing at Our Hope or to make an appointment to speak with a therapist.